what did i just watch
At first I thought it was guys trying to make pattycake sound like a demonic summoning ritual. Fortunately I kept listening.
THIS IS LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE VIDEOS OF ALL TIME THO I HAVEN’T SEEN THIS IN YEARS OMG
Attempting to sketch this right now. Probably going to etch this for my printmaking class.
I don’t get help because I am the helper.
I’m sure I’m not the only person who can relate to this. You’re the friend who helps everyone, gives them advice when they need it, tells them they’re perfect when they feel ugly, and help them with their relationships even though you’ve never been in one yourself. But then the time comes around for you to be sad, for you to need help, and they’re not there to give it. Sure, sometimes you may not tell people you need help when you need it, but when you do tell everyone just ignores the fact and continues on with their lives like you don’t matter. And then the next day they come to you for more help.
I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t even care if I get their help or not. I wouldn’t even know what to do if they did offer help, I’ve never been on the other side of the relationship and I would feel out of place if I was. I’ve become better at dealing with my feelings and problems myself rather than telling anyone or even anything.
Feeling this right now
An abandoned well in a park in Salt Lake City, Utah. The roots from that tree have grown and after time become a part of the well.
In Australia, call 13 11 14
In New Zealand, call 0800 543 354
In the US, call 1 800 273 8255
In the UK, call 0800 068 41 41
yo but mermaid monster hybrids though
- vampire mermaids who prey on their own kind — when they get bitten, their scales fall off, their tails turn a slick and fleshy grey, a dorsal fin begins to sprout from their spine, and suddenly there’s six…
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Look how big that things fucking wings are!
I’m not reblogging this because of the effin’ bird
A friend of mine is a falconer, and I’ve seen pictures of her holding a golden eagle like that. HE IS MAKING IT LOOK SMALL.
Ok yeah, the man is definitely beautiful but srsly u guise - DAT. BIRD.
Can we talk about golden eagles for a sec? Because these bitches are what we call apex predators - they’re at the top of the motherfucking food chain. Only humans are really a threat to them, but we don’t really count because we’re a threat to fucking everything ever on the planet anyway.
Golden eagles have killed deer and wolves, they can frighten off grizzly bears, even fucking honey badgers are terrified of these motherfuckers.
That’s right. Honey badger don’t give a fuck…unless a golden eagle is around.
Golden eagles are fucking amazing. Srsly.
… I’m reblogging for the bird and the hot guy, for the record. Because I support both natural science and those back muscles.